- All UPS and Freight Shipping charges can be calculated prior to check-out on our web-site.
- Our goal is to ship same day on all orders for in-stock merchandise, received before 12:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
- Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee shipment or delivery dates for any orders.
- Please provide a physical deliverable shipping address for your order. Carriers cannot provide delivery to P. O. Boxes or addresses that are unoccupied, as most shipments require a signature for delivery.
- We ship most small orders from the nearest warehouse location to you for lower shipping costs.
- Slatwall and larger merchandise is shipped via common carrier truck. This is a curbside delivery service and requires customer’s receiving labor to unload and inspect all merchandise.
- A $35 crating charge applies to all Slatwall orders UNDER 35 boards.
READ CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCEPTING ORDERS SHIPPED VIA FREIGHT:
- Have receiving labor ready at time of delivery for unloading the freight. Drivers are not obligated to assist.
- Inspect the shipment for exterior and/or concealed damage while the truck driver waits.
- Signing for the shipment indicates acceptance of product and no damages found during inspection. Freight companies will turn down any further claims and there will be no recourse for broken or damaged items.
- If you decide to accept the shipment with damages, mark the freight bill DAMAGED and make sure the driver calls in for a claim number. This will help all parties in the case of a freight claims process.
- If you refuse the shipment, let us know immediately so that we can authorize a return to repair the merchandise.
- Customer is responsible for inspecting goods upon delivery for damage or shortage.
- Call Stamps Store Fixtures at 404-691-0087 to dispatch UPS to inspect damage and have it returned.
- DO NOT throw away shipping boxes, UPS will need to inspect these to process your claim.
Truck - Motor Freight Shipments
- Stamps Store Fixtures does not accept liability for damages caused during transit by a Common Carrier (Truck). A freight claim must be filed with the Common Carrier to be reimbursed for any damaged goods.
- Inspect your shipment for damages before signing the delivery receipt (bill of lading)! Customer must note any damage on the bill of lading when accepting a shipment or the carrier will not assume responsibility for the damage and refuse to reimbursement you for the damage. We suggest that you refuse any damaged shipments.
- Concealed damage must be reported within 15 calendar days of receipt to the common carrier. All cartons & packaging materials must be available for inspection and claims consideration – No exceptions.
- Please be aware that the Motor Freight delivering carrier is only responsible to have the shipment to the tailgate of their truck. It is up to the receiver to arrange removal from the truck to their building. You may also request the carrier call 24 hours before delivery at an additional charge so you may arrange for help at the delivery site for unloading the shipment.
- Also, an important change that the carriers have implemented is the NON-COMMERCIAL DELIVERY CHARGE. There will be at least a $40 additional charge for deliveries to private residences, apartments, camps, mini-storage units, correction facilities, schools, churches or other locations not generally recognized as commercial establishments.
We are here to assist our customers in any way needed. Please contact our sales staff at 404-691-0087 for other shipping questions.
RETURN POLICY AND LIMITED GUARANTEE AGAINST DEFECTS
- Every product you buy from Stamps Store Fixtures is backed first by the product manufacturer’s warranty. Stamps Store Fixtures’ 30 day limited warranty against defects, may also apply. Our 30 day limited warranty is a defective exchange policy that provides for either repair or replacement (at our sole discretion) of merchandise that has been confirmed as defective by either the manufacture or store manager. Leased merchandise is not eligible for this warranty.
- Products confirmed as defective by the manufacturer or Stamps Store Fixtures will either be exchanged or repaired at our sole discretion within the first 30 days of ownership only. After 30 days the product manufacture warranty is the only warranty in effect. Terms and conditions may vary by product or manufacturer. We will assist customers whenever possible in gaining satisfaction with product manufactures. For assistance or to exchange a defective product please call 404-691-0087.
- Products returned for exchange must be in new condition, original packaging and include all parts, packing materials and other accessories and be received within 30 days of the invoice date. A RESTOCKING FEE of 20% OF INVOICE ITEM PRICE will be applied to all returned items. No returns will be accepted without an RA number issued by Stamps Store Fixtures or when the product manufactures or distributors return policies supersede ours. AN RA number must be clearly marked on outside of package.
- Stamps Store Fixtures does not pay for return freight to us. Return freight charges are the responsibility of the customer. Shipping and freight fees for returned merchandise will not be refunded.
- New Slatwall panels are made to order and are not returnable.
- Used gondola Shelving is not returnable.
1. Information Collected During Your Use of the StampsStoreFixtures.com
In order to register, users are required to give us contact information (such as your name and email address), unique identifiers (like your password), and demographic information (like your zip code). Certain information, such as passwords and email addresses, is collected in order to, among other things, verify your identity and for use as account numbers in our record system.
If you decide to purchase from STAMPSSTOREFIXTURES, we will need to collect certain financial information, such as your credit card number, credit card expiration date, and billing address ("Financial Information"). Financial Information that is collected is used to check your qualifications for registration, to bill you for products and services, and for other purposes. STAMPSSTOREFIXTURES does not share Financial Information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to process your orders.
2. Our Use of Your Information
We use customer contact information from the registration form to send you information about STAMPSSTOREFIXTURES and promotional material from some of our partners. Your contact information is also used to contact you when necessary. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our web site. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information. Finally, we may use your IP address to help protect ourselves and our partners from fraud.
We use demographic and profile data to tailor your experience on our service, showing you content that we think you might be interested in, and displaying the content according to your preferences.
3. Our Disclosure of Your Information
STAMPSSTOREFIXTURES will never willfully sell, lease, or rent any personally identifiable information about you or your business to any third party without first receiving your permission.
In order to maximize protection of your information, the STAMPSSTOREFIXTURES website uses state-of-the-art technology to protect your data from use, misuse, or alteration by unauthorized third parties. Currently, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol to protect your data and secure your transactions. SSL encrypts all your personal information, including your credit card number, name, and address, as it is transmitted over the Internet. Of course, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure, and STAMPSSTOREFIXTURES does not warrant that your information will be absolutely secure. Any transmission of data on or through the use of the STAMPSSTOREFIXTURES website is at your own risk.
CONDITIONS OF USE
Listings on this website are an offer to sell goods. All orders are subject to review and acceptance by STAMPSSTOREFIXTURES.com. As all prices are subject to change, your order may not be accepted or we may have to communicate price changes or availability issues to you after you place your order.
Copyright/Trademark Information STAMPSSTOREFIXTURES.com is a registered trademark of STAMPS ENTERPRISES. This entire website, copy, images, logos, indicia, text, content, and unique method of showcasing products is copyright 1996-2014 STAMPSSTOREFIXTURES.COM. All trademarks appearing herein are acknowledged. Permission to use documents delivered from this World Wide Web site and/or server and related graphics is restricted. The name of STAMPSSTOREFIXTURES.COM, STAMPSSTOREFIXTURES, STAMPS ENTERPRISES, or any of the above trademarks or logos may not be used in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of this information without specific, written prior permission. The information contained in this website is subject to change without notice. We are not responsible for typographical, technical, or descriptive errors of products herein.
New Customer Friendly Rates We have implemented a new customer friendly schedule based on the actual weight of your item and type of service you need. Please call or see our web site for a quote.
Order Acceptance Policy
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. STAMPSSTOREFIXTURES.com reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. STAMPSSTOREFIXTURES.com reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. All orders placed over $2000.00 (U.S.) must obtain pre-approval with an acceptable method of payment, as established by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, STAMPSSTOREFIXTURES.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. STAMPSSTOREFIXTURES.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, STAMPSSTOREFIXTURES.com shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
Return policy and limited guarantee against defects
Every third party product you buy from STAMPSSTOREFIXTURES.com is backed first by the product manufacture's warranty. STAMPSSTOREFIXTURES.com's 30 day limited warranty against defects, may also apply. STAMPSSTOREFIXTURES.com's 30 day limited warranty is a defective exchange policy that provides for either repair or replacement (at our sole discretion) of merchandise that has been confirmed as defective by either the manufacture or STAMPSSTOREFIXTURES.com. Leased merchandise is not eligible for this warranty. Due to licensing and copyright laws, we do not accept returns on software once a package has been opened. Defective software will be exchanged for the same title only according to STAMPSSTOREFIXTURES.com's limited 30 day warranty described above. Hardware confirmed as defective by the product manufacture or STAMPSSTOREFIXTURES.com will either be exchanged or repaired at our sole discretion within the first 30 days of ownership only. After 30 days the product manufacture warranty is the only warranty in effect. Terms and conditions may vary by product or manufacture. STAMPSSTOREFIXTURES.com will assist customers whenever possible in gaining satisfaction with product manufactures. For assistance or to exchange a defective product please call 404-691-0087. Products returned for exchange must be in new condition, original packaging and include all disks, registration cards, packing materials and other accessories and be received within 30 days of the invoice date. We reserve the right to refuse for return or charge a restocking fee (CURRENT RESTOCKING FEE IS 20% OF INVOICE ITEM PRICE) for damaged or incomplete returns. No returns will be accepted without an RA number issued by STAMPSSTOREFIXTURES.com or when the product manufactures or distributors return policies supersede ours. AN RA number must be clearly marked on outside of package. STAMPSSTOREFIXTURES.com does not pay for return freight to us. Return freight charges are the responsibility of the customer.
There are no other express warranties or conditions respecting the equipment. Implied warranties, if any, are limited to the duration of the express warranty provided herein. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts so that the foregoing limitation may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall STAMPSSTOREFIXTURES.com or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages including but not limited to loss of use, loss of data, loss of business or profits. Some localities do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.